January 23, 2012

Jesse-School Doodles

How cool is this?  I love this drawing by Jesse.  He did this in school...not in art class.  Just filling in time..in class.  He says his work was done and I believe him, I really do.  This is my favorite by far.
The Party..Featuring Frank
See..Jesse came home with this and asked me to find Frank in the party.  He had him drawn on a different part of the paper, then I had to find him in the party.  I did, but the scene was awesome.  I absolutely love this drawing.  From the guy with the undies on his head, the rockers, the dude diving into the bucket, flying with a bird...amazing.


1 comment:

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Yes Jesse has an amazing imagination and I do believe he was finished with his school work. I love this Party scene! happy Happy happy!!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart