August 5, 2012

What's Next?

I am always thinking of what to do next.  Right now, I am thinking of the artist's that entered the show.  They always get a surprise when their art is sent back.  I am not saying anymore than that.  Then it would not be a surprise..  I am going to post a slide show of all of the artwork, but I am not sure when that will be posted.  I may wait until the show is over.  

When I say we, I am referring to my mom, Willa Finck, and I.  Robin Willow Elements is a combination of both of us.  My middle name is Robin and Willow is a play on her name.  Elements, we feel, covers all forms of art and creativity.  When we do projects together, we always use Robin Willow Elements.  So..WE.. are thinking about what the next show will be about. 

"SIX" was our fourth organized art show.  The first one was Artist Trading Cards, ATC, we had a lot of entries, about 400!  We were tossing around the idea of doing that again.  Any suggestions?  We are looking for a venue right now, so hopefully we will have one secured within a couple of weeks.

I think that I am going to go create something myself right now...I hear my sketchbook calling...
From opening night of "SIX"~At the gallery

No comments: